THATs the big story these days, right?
I wrote about this several times before:
• Trek has ALWAYS refused to answer my question, whether their parts are “Made in China” – which I think is very likely.
• As such, I have to assume as a customer, Trek’s parts are “Made in America”.
• And they have proven to be a “piece of s**t”
• If they are sold as an America product, but actually made in China … isn’t this then fraud, or at least deception?
• Maybe Trump’s “Ministry of Truth” has some “alternative facts” on this issue …
If his bombastity Trump wants to “make America great” with the quality of its current products … “no way” (to speak with trump).
After what I have seen with the product from an American company boasting to produce
“the best bicycles / bicycle parts in the world” it will be AMERICA LAST – from here to the end.
As a customer I would never again VOLUNTEER to buy anything “Made in America”.
Maybe if one of Trump’s goon puts a gun to my head?
In fact, I thought very hard and still cannot think of ANY product, where I would look for something “Made in America”.
So much for America first.